Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hades


(Note: I'm playing blog-catch-up after a very busy 4th quarter and the Christmas rush. I count myself very fortunate to have been inundanted with Christmas cards and portraits. I hope to share many of them in the coming weeks.)


Hades

Hades belongs to Thomas Van Wyngarden, a local attorney I met through the City Pet Club (more on that in another post). At the time of this sitting, in mid-November, Hades was eight months young.

In spite of Hades' dark coat, we decided to see what we might get by going with a dark background. We weren't disappointed! This 'Cute Puppy' look is just adorable. Of the images we printed, Tom tells me this one gets the most comments.

But you be the judge. Here are a few others:





(Click on any of these shots for a bigger view in a separate window.)


All for this post...