Tuesday, September 27, 2011

(more) Vizsla Club of America Agility

Jamie Walton and her crew

It felt like I had no sooner got home (to Salt Lake) from Denver than I had to turn around and head back to Colorado, to Grand Junction for the DOCNA Agility Championships. But we're home again today and I was able to process and print the title shots... look for those in the mail, possibly by week's end.

Although I posted the agility gallery a few days ago, I believe Deb Ascher has just sent out an e-mail letting everyone know the images are now online. So here is that link again: VCA Agility Photos.

Please note that I do offer digital files as well as prints. The area of my online 'store' that shows pricing has somehow dropped the low and high resolution files options. This is mildly embarassing... I am trying to get it resolved.

Thanks for visiting.