Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dragonflys, Gallery Expiration Dates for 2009 and PayPal


As if Puccini isn't reward enough for pressing the shutter, on this particular frame (taken at the Great Salt Lake Dog Training Club Agility Trial in September) I was rewarded by what I initially thought was a dust speck. What are the odds? Thanks to Anne Ibach for pointing it out.
(Click on the photo for a bigger view.)

Puccini and friend


On to housekeeping:

To prepare for the upcoming outdoor season, and to make changes to my web site, I'll be removing the majority of Agility galleries from the site at the end of February. This applies to all trials prior toSeptember. The September trials will be online until the end of April.

I hope that's not confusing. If in doubt please visit the gallery in question; each one now sports an expiration date at the top of the page.

And finally: Pay Pal

Because I have had so many requests for it, I am now accepting payments (online) via PayPal.