Sunday, September 12, 2010

Soldier Hollow Splash Dogs


Andy LaRochelle and Onyx

I was on the road all week this week and, well, didn't get these images posted nearly as soon as I would've liked. But here's the gallery: Soldier Hollow Splash Dogs.

I've included more images than I probably should have but I've done so with the thought that many of you might just like to see your dogs doing their thing.

I had a blast this year watching y'all jump! With the help of Josh, Andy and others we nearly have my little Cisco jumping, too! Here's to hoping the little guy overcomes that fear of what must surely be the equivalent of diving off the high board for us.

I'll leave you with this shot of Gosia and Blink. I like the concept a lot and this is something I will try to perfect for future events; it's VERY difficult to get enough usable (read: sharp) frames for this -- at least for this half-blind photographer! (Click on the image for a larger view.)


Gosia and Blink

Blink jumped really, really well. I hope G doesn't mind me saying so but is it not amazing that the biggest jumping border collie in the nation can't swim!?