Monday, March 14, 2011

My New Website


...and a little Flyball Eye Candy!

Dezzie


I don't know how many times I've been told that a blog alone simply won't do! "Why, it's unprofessional..." Well, I don't know about that but I have wanted an honest-to-goodness website for some time. Now I finally have one!

It's at the following URL: http://keithhighley.com/

My hope is that the new KH Photography site will serve as an electronic calling card for my portrait work. The Utah Dog Blog will continue to function as a springboard to agility photo gallery links and as a means to share portraits.

So check out the site and let me know what you think!

Utah Tail Blazers

That photo above is of Dezzie, a very quick, athletice and smart Jack Russel Terrier and one of Josie and Cisco's teammates on our flyball team, the Utah Tail Blazers. We've been practicing through the winter (practicing hard, mind you!) and Josie is ready to make her official debut later this month at a trial in St. George. Will let you know how it goes.

If you are interested in flyball in general or the UTB in particular, feel free to visit: http://utahtailblazersflyball.blogspot.com/