Monday, October 4, 2010

2010 GRCA National Agility Gallery


(Click on the photo of Hawkeye for a larger view)


Here's the link: GRCA Agility Photos

One thing I've been dying to say about the GRCA trial: for it being a national, and therefore, I'm thinking, a pretty big deal, you folks sure were mellow. Maybe it's a Golden Thing?


Hemi


As with the MHGRC trial, two rings running simultaneously... if I missed your team, I'm sorry. And as with the MHGRC, I've included reference photos in the vast majority of of runs. There are a few though where I didn't. Contact me if you have questions about this.

A note on ordering: if you are interested in an 8 x 10 photo with text (like the shot of Hawkeye) just add "with text" along with your dog's name in the notes section when placing your order.

Thanks for visiting!