Sunday, October 3, 2010

MHGRC Agility


Here's the link: MHGRC Photos

It was my pleasure to shoot photograph Golden after Golden at the Mile High Golden Retriever Club and the Golden Retriever Club of America National agility trials held last week in Greeley, Colorado. The trials were held Monday and Tuesday. I hung around Wednesday and was able to shoot a few portraits and take quite a few agility photo orders. (Thanks to all who stopped by.)

The MHGRC photo link will take you to an online gallery where you may view and order photos. The 8 x 10s with text (like Aine's photo, above) commemorating either trial are proving popular. If you would like this style, when you place your order just write "add text" in the notes section on the online order form. (It's pretty straightforward.)

I get payment questions from time to time: I accept either check or Pay Pal.


Limey

I shot a little bit of everything -- to the extent possible with two rings running simultaneously. On many of the Jumpers runs I feel like there were some nice team shots with excellent rear crosses right where I'd hoped they'd be. Several people have already ordered this particular shot, so do look for yourself. (OK, so the above of Tom Johns and Limey is not exactly that but it's nice nonetheless.)


Reason

I was also lucky enough to get some tunnel shots I am quite happy with. But you may have to work with me on this: I neglected to shoot (human) reference photos at times on the Excellent Standard runs but I did keep a detailed shot list of the dogs. If in doubt, shoot me an e-mail and I can help you locate your teammate.


Edge


Thank you very much to Warren Frizzell for the invitation to photograph the trials and to Warren, Mardee Kayser, Helen and others for all of their help on-site.

I should have the GRCA National photos up tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Enjoy the gallery!