Monday, June 22, 2009

Four Star USDAA Trial


Here are the links to galleries for the Four Star USDAA Agility Trial held at Lynnleigh this past weekend.


Briefly:

I don't think I've ever seen as many extremely high-level handlers at one event...

One of my favorite shots...



I'm starting to see a pattern here with the rain. (Let's hope for clear skies for DOCNA this weekend!) It wasn't the greatest weather to shoot in at times but I do like what the rain added to this chute shot. (Click on it for a slightly larger view.)




As for Team Wyatt, in P I Jumpers, the young man gave me his absolute best run ever. It was fittingly the very last run of the trial and was judged by LaVar, who has been full of encouragement for me and W since our debut in March.

Big Congratulations to both LaVar and TJ Mazur for their judging debut.

I'll try and post a few of my favorite shots this week. Some phenomenal weaves and pretty cool broadjumps come to mind.

It was nice meeting a bunch of you and seeing new/old friends.

Thanks for visiting.