Sunday, September 13, 2009

Great Salt Lake Agility Combined Gallery



(Ben, Darlene Cologna's Havanese)

Here's the link to a gallery from Friday and Saturday: GSL Agility Photos

Whew! A three day trial three days after four days at Lynnleigh?! GREAT event but I don't know how you all (me too?) do it sometimes. I didn't even run Wyatt this show and I'm exhausted. Crazy from the sun maybe.

Big BIG thanks to the Geat Salt Lake Dog Training Club for putting on their usual well-run show. Amazing how it flowed. Judge Mark Upshaw had something to do with that as well.

Note that with this gallery prices for high- and low-res jpegs have returned. These were omitted from the last few galleries due to my (coding) negligence. So, my bad! Until I make the changes to the IKC/GIV trial gallery, know that you can get jpegs from those or any other show I've shot.

If you didn't stop by our display, here's the new style we're offering for 8 1/2 x 11 prints ("8x10" in the shopping cart):



These went over well at the show, so well that this will be a permanent option; feel free to order this style from older galleries as well. Just specify "with text" when placing an order. (Click on the photo for a larger preview.)

Thanks everyone! I enjoyed shooting your dogs!