Monday, September 21, 2009

New & Improved Great Salt Lake Agility Gallery!

(Or Keith Finally Gets Off His Rump and Posts Sunday's Photos)

Jorel

Hi all!

I was away all of last week without a good internet connection. (How we take it for granted.) Got home Friday in time to repack and head to Grand Junction for a DOCNA trial. More on that tomorrow, I hope.

Anyway, I FINALLY added Sunday's photos here: Great Salt Lake Combined Gallery.

Enjoy.

PS. I am swamped with orders. I'm trying to get caught up this week. I appreciate everyone's patience.

PSS. I seem to be posting too few photos lately. Let's catch up a little bit:



Emma

Trace Soaring
(Give that dog a cape!)

Ernie Page and Emma
(Could Ernie or Emma have offered some form of compensaton to be pictured twice in one blog entry? No comment!)

Zoomie
(and those great ears!)

Popeye
(Nobody, and I mean nobody works as hard as Melinda Gaines to get the most out of their partner!)