Friday, May 1, 2009

Agility Photos!



It took much more work than I thought, but I've finally built an online 'storefront' for last weekend's USDAA Agility Trial in South Jordan! 

Here's a link to the gallery:  Agility Photos!

It was a wet but fun weekend and we had a blast. Wyatt, our litte bundle of paradox, (above) ran much faster than usual, probably because of the cool weather and the fact that we are now running him at 8" instead of 12". Had I not been guilty of some poor handling at a key moment in Steeplechase, we might've even finished in the money!

As for the photos, the site is organized in sections; select your class and go right to it. I'm new to the crazy world of html (code) so please, please let me know if there are any issues. 

We are now only taking orders by e-mail, telephone and snail mail but we hope to be set up with PayPal soon.

Enjoy the gallery!