Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday's shots

Today's shots: GIV Agility


Kristin and Gyp were awesome today. I like this particular shot for what it is visually and because it reminds me of Kristin, an EXCELLENT young handler who seems to have these sort of intense conversations with her dogs during her runs, moreso than most of us. I believe they gained something like 85 speed points today. I'm not really sure what that means but I think it's good. (Laugh at me tomorrow if this is some impossible number or simply for my sheer lack of knowledge on the subject!)

Because of the rain and because I ran Wyatt (who did GREAT today), I only shot Excellent Standard. Apologies to other classes.

It was great visiting with folks who came by the tent today to check out photos. I'll fill orders tonight and welcome anything that comes in next week. The online ordering process is pretty straightforward. I try to turn orders around in less than a week.

Hasta Manana